- Make a lasting first impression on our patients and guests
- Answer telephone calls
- Greet and check-in patients
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments
- Advise clinicians of arrival of their patients
- Exiting of patients and scheduling follow-up appointments
- Keep the office tidy and clean
- Submit insurance claims
- Perform end of day duties
- Various administrative tasks as required.
- Customer service experience is a must
- Dental experience is an asset
- Computer literate
- Quick Learner
- Multi-tasking skills
- Must be self driven and motivated
- Team player
Toothworks Dental Clinics is an equal opportunity employer with locations across Ontario. We are one of Canada’s fastest growing dental companies. Our corporate head office is located in Downtown Toronto.
Returning Full Time University and College Students or those who graduated this year: Your dental benefits are still active until August 31.
Toothworks Dental Clinics are offering an Initial Checkup and Cleaning at no cost to you (fully subsidized by your dental plan).
Toothworks is seeking highly qualified Dental Treatment Coordinators to join our superstar team! As one of Canada’s fastest growing dental clinic networks, Toothworks places a priority on hiring the right people. Our offices run efficiently and our team members have unparalleled support. At Toothworks you will find a dental company of the future. We have found the balance between corporate style enterprise management, and a family team environment.
If you have a passion for dentistry and for patient care, you could be the perfect fit.
- Experienced Dental Treatment Coordinators who are personable, highly organized, and tech savvy beyond typical dental office standards.
- Experience with AbelDent and Google Apps enterprise environment is an advantage.
- Candidates with Dental Treatment Coordinator certification are preferred.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable of insurance plans, policies, pre-determinations, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, poise and professional appearance are a must.
- Ability to work in a team-centric environment where everyone is equal and we all pitch in where needed.
- GTA & KW regions