Toothworks is seeking highly qualified Dental Treatment Coordinators to join our superstar team! As one of Canada’s fastest growing dental clinic networks, Toothworks places a priority on hiring the right people. Our offices run efficiently and our team members have unparalleled support. At Toothworks you will find a dental company of the future. We have found the balance between corporate style enterprise management, and a family team environment.
If you have a passion for dentistry and for patient care, you could be the perfect fit.
- Experienced Dental Treatment Coordinators who are personable, highly organized, and tech savvy beyond typical dental office standards.
- Experience with AbelDent and Google Apps enterprise environment is an advantage.
- Candidates with Dental Treatment Coordinator certification are preferred.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable of insurance plans, policies, pre-determinations, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, poise and professional appearance are a must.
- Ability to work in a team-centric environment where everyone is equal and we all pitch in where needed.
- GTA & KW regions