Located within the historic Brookfield Place building in the heart of the Toronto PATH, Toothworks Brookfield Place Dental serves employees of the many fortune 500 corporations in the nearby buildings.
Located on Yonge St. just south of Carlton Road, Toothworks Yonge-Carlton Dental serves the neighbourhoods of the Bay Street Corridor and Church-Yonge Corridor. Toothworks Yonge-Carlton Dental is steps away from College TTC Station, The Aura, College Park and the many shops and restaurants of Yonge St.
- Dr. Ali Khadivi received his undergraduate Bachelor of Medical Science with an honours in Physiology from the University of Western Ontario. He then attended the University of Toronto’s Dental school
- Dr. Khadivi completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario and his Doctor of Dental Surgery at the University of Toronto. Following the completion of the Mount Sinai
- Dr. Amir Lackpour received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from U of T in 2006. With over 10 years experience, he is well versed in all aspects of clinical
- Dr Anuraag Sharma passed the NDEB exams in 2014 and became Licensed to practice General Dentistry in Ontario in January 2015. Dr Sharma practiced dentistry in a self owned dental
- Dr. Levine completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario in Physiotherapy. She then received her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from the University of Toronto in
- Dr. Lindsay Tymon is a general dentist who received her DMD from Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and completed her undergraduate degree at Clemson University in South
- Dr. Hatamian is an award winning dentist and has been practising dentistry since 2006. He grew up in the City of Toronto where he completed all his post secondary educations and trainings. He enjoys all aspects of providing dental care to his patients from preventative dentistry such as a custom-fit mouth guard to more complex disciplines such as placing dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Dr. Novinder Singh was born in London, England and moved to Canada in 1994. After completing his bachelor’s degree in Biology and forensic science at the University of Toronto, he